I was nominated by my pal Mr. Jack Freckles for a Shine On award. Thank-you Mr. JF! Just like the Liester Award I am slow in getting to it because of my incompetent secretary. Anyways, I have to give you seven random facts about myself.
1. My favourite toy is my purple loofa dog. I got that toy when I was just a small puppy and I love it. Mommy is worried that the cloth is getting so thin that all the stuffing will start coming out. Mommy has bought me new loofa dogs but they are not as good as the purple one.
2. I don't chew my toys and I have every toy that I ever got. Sometimes the squeaks wear out but they are never ripped or chewed. I am a smart pup and when I want to chew I chew the chew bones.
3. I know lots of my toys my name. My Mommy asks me to get a certain toy and I always bring her the right one.
4. I like to have company when I eat and I won't eat my kibbles without Mommy. In the morning Mommy puts down my kibbles but I don't touch them until Mommy has her breakfast ready and then we eat together. I do the same thing at supper time. I love eating and watching Mommy eat at the same time.
5. My favourite game is "I am going to get you". Mommy says those words and I ran like the wind. Mommy tries to catch me but she never can. I eventually roll over on my back and Mommy rubs my tummy and says, "Tickle, tickle". I then jump up and Mommy says, "I am going to get you". It starts the whole game again. It is fun, fun, fun.
6. Another fun game that I do is "Kick you in the butt" game. Mommy says, "I am going to kick you in the butt" and I run to Mommy and swing my butt into her. She gives me a gentle tap on the butt with her foot and I run like the wind.
7. I know what pee-pee pads are for. I rarely use them but if I have to pee-pee or poopy when I am alone in the house I will always use the pad. One time I had diaharria about five times during the day. I was able to get five small piles on the one pee-pee pad (my piles are small since I am only 8 lbs) and not step on any of them. Mommy said that takes talent. :)
I hope you enjoyed these facts about me.