Tuesday 25 April 2017

Spring is Here!

It has been a really long time since I barked.  Here is a picture of me taken today in my yard.  For some reason Mommy got some worker guys to dump all those rocks in my yard,  Trust me they are boring but Mommy seems to like them.



Mommy and I are doing well. Mommy has been busy, busy at work.  I am going to have to nip at her heels more to type for me.

Here is another picture taken of me at Easter.  Look at the treats the Easter Bunny brought! We got new living room furniture and I am posing on our new sofa.  We also got a matching chair and recliner. I don't see anything exciting about them.  I love the yummy treats.



Where is the old furniture you ask?  Well, all the furniture went down to the basement.  Here is a picture of it with the new entertainment unit.  We just need to get someone to help Mommy to put the tv on top of the entertainment unit.  Can you see the electric fireplace?  It isn't real fire so you don't have to be scared.  It still has heat to keep you toasty warm on those cold nights.



I have more barking to do about my teeth but I will come back and bark about that next time. Nothing to get upset about so don't worry.

How are all you pups doing? I am going to have to catch up on my reading and see what every pup has been barking about.

7 comments:

  1. Whoa, Jelly! It *has* been a while, BOL!!! You look great and I am happy you are well. Enjoy your yard and snuggles on the new furniture with your Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that Mommy isn't good about typing for me! It is nice to be back.

      Delete
  2. JELLY!!!!!!!! Ol' Pal! Really good to hear yu bark!
    Here we go agin. Mommy putted rocks almost all the way round our house. Now she has to spray to kill the weeds that still grow.
    An' we still have our matchin' lamps, like yur's in yur basement.

    Yu are lookin' fine! I like yur hairdo. We can see yur shinin' black eyes real good!

    Bark more! I shur haven't been keepin up with my doggy bloggy thingy. Bad Mommys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe! Did your Mommy put the cloth down first that stops the weeds from growing? Our worker guy cut the cloth out and put it down and then put the rocks on top. He did that in our window wells a few years ago and no weeds! He said that he will use his blowy thing every week when he cuts grass to get rid of any debris.

    I didn't know we had matching lamps! Those were one of the first things Mommy bought when she finished university and moving out on her own. They are old but she still likes them. At the time they were very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Mommy put down some (cheap) fabric stuff. We have very persistent weeds!
    Yeah, we've had those lamps since afore My time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time no bark, Jelly! It's great to see ya barkin' in... ya is lookin' as cute as evfur!

    We's all doin' fine here... da pups has turned one, and I turns 11 soon. We just keeps on, keepin' on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete