Monday, 16 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Yesterday was Fathers Day.  I don't have a peepoles Dad but I have a peepoles Grandpa.  He lives millions and millions of miles away in Winnipeg.  Mommy said I could send him a gift.  What do you buy a Grandpa who has everything?  Yummies of course.  I sent Grandpa a fruit arrangement.  Some of the fruit is even chocolate coated which peepoles love but it is not good for pups.  With the arrangement I also sent a big helium filled Fathers Day balloon.  This is the arrangement that I sent:


6 comments:

  1. That was a great present to send over all those millions of miles! Hope the chocolate didn't melt...
    That looks yummy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That duz look real yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey ..... lucky Grandpa. Bet he had a good Fathers Day ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tastee! Whut a nice pup yu r, Jelly! Fwootz r 'lishus!

    ReplyDelete