Tuesday 11 March 2014

Snow Storm!

We have a winter storm warning where I live.  I just can't believe it because it was so nice today.  It was sunny and the snow was melting like crazy.  Starting tonight we are suppose to get a storm with heavy snow and reduced visibility.  We are suppose to get 15 to 25 cm of snow.  That is over 10 inches!  Mommy says not to worry because we have everything in the house that we need and we can just have a nice day at home.  It may be nice for Mommy but she doesn't have to do her potty outside in all that snow.  I wonder if Notme is going to visit tomorrow?   He does tend to show up for bad weather.

8 comments:

  1. We are in that storm path, too...but we may get 6 - 8 inches...then winter cold will be back too.
    Sheesh we just had a few nice days and got a lot of ice and snow melted...

    Notme, hmmm, I wonder if he visits here? It is pouring here right now, and I HATE to go out when its raining...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wosed a ton ob snowz dis past weekend an' on Monday an' Toosday! Yes'day it wuz 10 degwees C witch r 50 degwees F fur yu 'Merican pupses whu r fowwowin' awong!

      Delete
  2. Yikes! It were 81 here today - I fink I likes my weather better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Jelly and Mr. JF Sir .... You blokes and Sheila's don't deserve this. You need respite. S'pose a few days is better than nothing, aye?? Surely this will be winter's last visit. We're having a real hot spell again after a little bit of coolness (not much. Just enough to put a cardy on in the morning for 5 minutes). Our summer seems never ending just like your winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R 'wespite' sum kindza Aussie meatz(tm), Charwie?? Frow sum on da barbie fur me, 'kay??

      Delete
  4. Yikes! Yu northern pups jus' can't catch a break! It's gotta stop that snow sumtime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It r snowin' wike cwazee here in SW Ontawio dis day!! Momma habs tu cawwy me outside tu 'pwibacy, pweeze' cuz I wefuse tu walk in snowz dat r pwacticawwy tall as me!! OMD. Spwing! Yu r still comin' nexx week???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes!! All dat snow!! You pups can keep it up dere!!

    ReplyDelete