Friday 2 September 2016

Long Weekend

I am just so happy because this is a long weekend. It is a super long weekend since Mommy took today off too (Friday). Now we have a four day weekend!  Mommy asked me what I want to do. Oh my dogness I can think of so much to do.  Let's see.....we can sleep in, eat yummies, go for walks, play games, enjoy the backyard, go for a car ride to a park, go to a magic window place (aka fast food drive through) and that is just for starts.  Maybe we can go to some of my favourite stores and buy treats ?  Fun, fun, fun! 

What is that Mommy?  You want to get our regular work done around the house today so we can have three days totally free?  That sounds like fun, I love supervising Mommy doing things!

Here is a picture of me that Mommy took this morning.  She was standing on the deck and I was running around the yard.  You may remember that I barked that we were having a drought this summer.  Our grass was all brown.  In the last couple of weeks it has been raining and our grass is turning green again.  You can still see some of the dead patches in the picture.


4 comments:

  1. Those are great ideas for your long weekend. Let's hope you get to do All that an more!
    Green grass is good, your's will fill back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Jelly .... I'm a bit behind. I guess your long weekends over now. I hope you had a great time! My lawn looks like yours when I pee on it. Mum reckons my pees deadly to lawns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our lawn looks a lot like yours...it was all brown and crunchy and now its pretty much greened up..which meant that pawppy had to labor on Labour Day...he gave our one acre lawn a haircut, BOL!

    I hope you had a furbulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete