Sunday 14 May 2017

Safety Tip

Today is Sunday and I love Sunday because Mommy doesn't go to work.  We slept in this morning and then had a nice breakfast.  All last weekend it rained and rained so it was nice to see the sun this morning.  Here I am enjoying the sun:


It isn't hot out and was about 12 degrees C.  You pups are going to have to figure out what that is in F.  It makes my head spin thinking of that calculation.  I really enjoyed the sun!

We got new living room furniture that I barked about last time.  I think it was very considerate of Mommy to buy tables that have a little step that help me reach things on the table.  Here I am using the step:


Don't you think that is considerate?  Mommy doesn't seem to like me using the step, I don't get it.....

This week we got the lamps to finish off our living room.  Here is a picture:



This lamp is a tri light which means there is three different light levels.  The people at the store told Mommy to always use tri light bulbs in tri light lamps or you would be risking having a fire.  This is an important safety tip for you to tell your pawrents.  Mommy didn't know this and has put regular bulbs in tri light lamps. The people at the store actually showed her burnt sockets that had been on fire for this reason.  We will never put a regular bulb in a tri lamp again.

4 comments:

  1. We did not know that either, wow.

    Your living room looks super, and we agree, if she bought the table with a step why on earth doesn't she like you using it??

    Good to hear from you!

    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Jelly ..... I missed this post. I just popped by as I've been missing you and was wondering if everything was alright. What's with your Momma. She bought a table with a special step just for you and she doesn't want you to use it?? What weirdos peeps can be sometimes, aye?? I hope everything ok in your corner of the world. I'm not around much either as Mum's eyes aren't the best and the pooter does strain them but we try and keep up with everyone as much as possible and I do post from time to time. We miss you Jelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete

  4. I'm here to testify about Mr John Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world.. firstly I thought it was scam until I saw so many testimony about how Mr John sent them the ATM blank card and how it was used to withdraw money in any ATM machine and become rich so I decided to risk the opportunity I contacted him also and I applied for the Blank Card to my greatest surprise I have used it to get 10,000 dollars. maximum withdrawal daily $1,000, Mr John is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault,If your interested kindly contact him directly on his email (johnlopez1945@gmail.com)you can also contect him via WhatsApp:+17733492820

    ReplyDelete