Monday 16 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Yesterday was Fathers Day.  I don't have a peepoles Dad but I have a peepoles Grandpa.  He lives millions and millions of miles away in Winnipeg.  Mommy said I could send him a gift.  What do you buy a Grandpa who has everything?  Yummies of course.  I sent Grandpa a fruit arrangement.  Some of the fruit is even chocolate coated which peepoles love but it is not good for pups.  With the arrangement I also sent a big helium filled Fathers Day balloon.  This is the arrangement that I sent:


6 comments:

  1. That was a great present to send over all those millions of miles! Hope the chocolate didn't melt...
    That looks yummy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat looks like a nice present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That duz look real yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ..... lucky Grandpa. Bet he had a good Fathers Day ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tastee! Whut a nice pup yu r, Jelly! Fwootz r 'lishus!

    ReplyDelete