Tuesday 19 August 2014

Back to Work

Mommy had to go back to work today.  It wasn't too bad because it was an office day and she came home for lunch.  I had a very busy day because the Handyman Guy was at my house building a base to put the shed on.  I spent most of the day watching him and his partner.  When they came too close to the house I barked at them.  They were suppose to come tomorrow to set up the shed but it looks like it is going to rain so they likely won't come.

Tomorrow Mommy has to go out of town to work so it will be a long boring day for me.  I am just happy that she comes home at the end of the day.  She has to drive 1.5 hours away so she has to leave real early.  She is going to think this pup will get up at dark o'clock and do potty.  I don't like getting up at dark o'clock.  

This is what the Handyman guy did today:


7 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Jelly!! Sorry your Mommy had to go back to work but I know you look after things for her while she's gone and how good is it when she returns, aye?? Bet you do some real happy dances. I do when my Mum goes out and comes home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, really boring when the peep(s) go to work...I know all about it...sigh...
    At least you got to bark at the workers! Is that the floor fur the shed?

    We had buckets of rain today, I guess its traveling your way, east from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least ya can nap when she are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out that wurk, is it level? Did he use enuf nails an stuff?

    Here's hopin yu have good stuff to bark at today Pal even tho yule be home fur efur All alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We, the WeBeesSiameezers, have nominated you fur an award!
    You can find out about it, and grab it here:

    http://webeessiamese.blogspot.com/2014/08/an-award-omc.html

    Don't feel hurried or obliged, just have fun!

    Pipo & Minko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wookit yu, Jelly! Bein' all 'in charge' an' junk! BOLBOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like he gots a good start... we's gonna have some guys hammerin' and makin' noise 'round here... should be some good barkin'!!

    I nominated ya fur da Most Influenshul Blogger Award, ya can pick it up here...Finley's Fables.

    ReplyDelete